Compassionate care for your precious pets.
Professional Pet Sitters Wanted
This is a great job for people that are retired, need additional income, or for stay at home parents. This position will start out as part-time and can eventually become full-time if desired. Pet sitters are needed in the Cary/Apex and downtown Raleigh areas.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- The age requirement is 21 years or older.
- Pet sitters need to have exceptional customer service skills and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Pet sitters must have perfect punctuality and the ability to keep all appointments. Being able to work independently is equally important.
- Holidays and weekends are required.
- Work hours are usually in the morning, late afternoon/evening, and sometimes mid-day.
- Pet sitters must have a valid NC driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Pet sitters need to own a cell phone with e-mail, photo, internet, and texting to communicate with clients.
- This is a long-term job position; a job commitment of at least 2 years is preferred.
- This also includes staying in the Cary/Apex area for the next 2 years.
- Pet sitters must be able to pass a national background check and drug test.
- Some professional experience with animals is required (simply owning pets does not qualify as experience).
- Excellent professional references must be given at the time of the interview (at least 5 are required).
- Most importantly, pet sitters must be honest, trustworthy, and genuinely love animals.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com if interested.